"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Monday, November 29, 2004

the night is still young...

sunday... it was an experience for me... my first vision! imagine that! it was like a non-stop light and even drizzle with a slight breeze so the droplets of rain were going one way... ok some ppl are skeptical and so was I! I am not entirely sold out on "spiritual only" matters but if they are backed up by scripture then yes, i will buy it... like the week before, I got "God dwells in the praises of His people" and i found a scripture for this (ps 22:3). similarly, i shall look for scriptural backing for this and seek to understand what the LORD wants to tell me...

today was a VERY productive day using my hands more than my mouth... for a change! hehe! my right thumb hurts tho... will rest it shortly..

my car is still in the blitz.... oh, let this be the last of my car woes! thank God i have fren who will part with car for me to use when i need it! feel special indeed!

josh and joel are off to "the learning rooms" tomorrow for web design and robotics! see what they come home with... i mean knowledge and stories!



No comments: