"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Monday, December 06, 2004

time flies when you are having fun...

I have been away (as in not at my pc) for some days now. Weekend came and weekend's gone. Holidays and engagements seem to take time away from me. I wish I could just have a quiet morning alone for a change....

Sometimes, I think all this is self-imposed. Some people can and do exactly what they like to almost all the time. Why can't I? I'd love breakfast with God, followed by Oprah Winfrey show, then do my laundry... sounds silly, I know... never mind.

November seemed like such a long month and December is passing so fast! I guess being involved in church activities does that.. I really need to plan my days very carefully from now onwards. I got kezillion stuff that needs to be attended to... here are some i can remember -

1. church stuff - christmas party stuff like appreciation cards, gifts for all and play narration fixed.
2. kids' stuff - josh's uniforms and books bought, his room and junk cleared out to make room for new junk, his pc fixed and up and running, his extra classes like kumon and tuition fixed, joel's cupboards sorted out, uniform checked and bought plus shoes, his drama and art classes confirmed.
3. christmas shopping done - like 40 ppl more to go.. sigh...
4. take mum shopping
5. take sons to watch incredibles
6. spring cleaning ... BIG SIGH...
7. christmas tree up
8. worship retreat venue confirmed.

think that's all...

feel tired now tho'... will try to write more tomorrow or should i say, a little later on.



No comments: