"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

boulevard of reconstructed cabinets... aha, aha, aha....

My carpenter has put up my kitchen cabinets! I have cabinets again! They seem rather empty now, actually. I added some shelves, reduced the depth and threw away stuff and viola! space!

Sigh... I had a busy day... morning, spent AN HOUR waiting to bank in a cheque at BSN (amazing quantities of patience I had!) then to Puchong and back to my home to await my sister and mum's visit, followed by carpenter then the music teacher and finally the cleaners... not a terribly productive day, I'm afraid!

I did however manage to book online my son's birthday treat... a holiday by the beach! Pangkor! We're heading there by plane (a first!) and the package is fly there and stay for free! Trouble is, the day we leave is his 12th birthday... and we pay full fare for him! Told him to eat more and take up space enough for an adult!! (ok, mum doesn't always make sense! :-P)

So, that was my day.... tada

No comments: