"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I have been neglecting me!

I protest! I have been neglecting me! I have not found time to spend with myself!

This is terrible! I must find time to write too!

Ok, enough of "I"s and exclamation marks!

Been entertaining kids, running errands, like arranging for school transfers, finalising church directory, writing emails in response to "Godly" issues, preparing for a workshop on BGR (something i wish i didn't have to do!), setting up new fish tanks of guppies, some Christmas shopping.

My guppies give me a headache as I watch them swim about.. They are so active compared to my lone angelfish and even my terrapin...

Angelfish died a few days after guppies arrived (like the week before Hari Raya, ie. end October) and terrapin was "released" into a pond in Bukit Beruntung on the 2nd day of Raya (4 October).

Now, guppies have given birth to like 50 or more babies! So I have been busy transferring fry from one tank to another...

This fish thing is quite fun so I shall classify that part as "not neglecting me"...

Just to put on record -
Not so recent shows watched are "Sky High" and "Zorro 2". Not terribly interesting but fun.

Ok hubby wants to watch cable tv so gotta turn off my modem... tv makes a silly noise when modem is turned on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. guppies huh o.0 heheh. arent they like really really tiny? how do you actually get to catch all the fry?? lol. ok la. dun wan bother you anymore ler. btw, still trying to see how to get round the 'BGR issue'. will sms for updates. much love and take care!