"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Japan lost

I happened to catch the 2nd half of the oz vs japan match and was surprised that Japan was leading. i had not mentally sided any particular country this WC and was happily watching but to my dissappointment, I saw a very poor display of sportsmanship from the ang-mohs during this match!

I had not expected such a sight. of course, i know the game gets physical and usually, BOTH teams would be the same but not this time.

The worst thing is, the ones who were physically oppressive WON a landslide victory! What would anyone learn from this kinda score? That the STRONGEST team wins??????

I am not impressed at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yah man.

was siding japan because australia seems like a bunch of not very nice players. ditto with the england vs paraguay.