"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Thursday, February 10, 2005

a quiet lunar new year

It has been a quiet ushering in of the new lunar year for the phuas. I have been blessed with good sleep and being able to wake up at ten or later these two days!

I have not been posting as I had been busy baking stuff as giveaways for the new year. Some of the recipes I discovered are quite yummy so I share that with the family (extended) and friends!

It must be really hard to do baking on a large scale. I only did some and it takes both time and effort. Never been known for intricate work, this cookie baking, I discovered, requires a great deal of discipline and patience... A steady hand is of course a prerequisite! The only thing I can say for my handiwork is .... it's yummy!


1 comment:

sonia said...

Happy CNY! hehe.. =)

Yea. Quiet year for me too. Or may be for many others too. I wonder..