"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Eeeps, I forgot my username!

I have been away from my blog so long (plus the fact that "some people in my home" have been using my comp to access their stuff and thus wiped out my login info!!!!!) that i nearly couldn't get to blog!!! eeeesh!

Anyway, here are my updates:-

1. nephew getting hitched in South Africa early next year in a bushveld wedding! gotta decide whether we can afford to spend no less than RM20K to go and come back... bleh!

2. school hols are near and am gonna get kids to do some stuff for humankind.. or at least malaysians.. will see how that goes!

3. got TONS of books to read up. i re-heard Sy Rogers' testimony and was once again reminded of God's wonderful-ness as Sy talked about his own life and encounters with God. I think reading is so so so important and hearing other believers' testimonies are awfully encouraging and builds us up.

4. my to do list seems more manageable of late as I have actually been giving myself less ridiculous deadlines and tasks.. I think putting weight off myself helps me appreciate people, myself more.

5. feel more driven these days although i feel somewhat at a loss many a time..

this is my abrupt entry..

No comments: