"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Friday, November 03, 2006

Jekyll & Hyde???

I think my church elder said this about Personality Profiling...

  • temperament of a person doesn't change
  • character comprises temperament and personality
  • in order to become Christlike, our character should, as we grow, inevitably be take on that of His..
  • which means that our character ie.. the personality portion can change somewhat?
ok, i hope i got it right.... am confused and to think that i have attended a course on this! ok, it was back in 2003, but you'd think i'd know these things... sheesh! not too pleased with my lack of noodles right now!

anyways, my old self (back in 2003) was CSDI and now, like last night it's IDCS??? what gives??? it's almost a mirror image! me... an "I" person! noooooooooooooooooooo!

dr jekyll and mr hyde???

1 comment:

MC said...

Hehe...so we're less another 'C' leh? But wow...mirror image!