"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Am I boring?

I like going to the same restaurants, ordering the same foods. I just love the feeling of anticipation of an appetite to be satisfied, knowing the good quality that I've come to found and come to expect from the proprietors. That feeling of looking forward to something good!

Does that make me boring? If it does, then I'm most guilty.

Most of our lives, if not all of it, we like, love, rely heavily on constants, such as our parents' providence, patience, love, or perhaps, going to someone whom you know will always be available to give you sound advice, a hug when you need it, or that special mamak stall that's got the most tasty teh tarik, Constants we love.

Don't see anything wrong with that.

No comments: