"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Guess who?

Ok, call me silly, call me crazy but this entry in dedicated to my good friend and former housemate, _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

I miss her. I miss her "muahaha-s", her love for japanese food, her "try to be funny" jokes, her scoldings (I mean those she gives to others!) , her "don't i look great?" look, her singing, her energy....

I still have not managed to talk with her, so will probably only get to speak to her when she's back at base or what... dunno what to say cos i am not good at re-capping all that happened like since she left. .. besides, that'll take too long!

Think she's so so brave to be doing all the stuff she's doing. Don't think I could ever do that... I admire her spunk, ability to learn and then teach, her love for people, her dedication and obedience to our LORD!

Ok, so she's not ALWAYS right but neither am I! So, why can't I simply appreciate my friend? Thing is, i am usually slow at appreciating people, and I got funny ways of doing it...

Believe me, there's lots more to say about this lady but for now, may the LORD continue to bless and watch over her where she's at, enrich her with His presence daily and touch lives through her!

Love you lots, _ _ _ _ _ _ _!


1 comment:

Dissociated Mind said...

I can only hope to get a housemate as great and memorable as yours. :)