"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

a feather....

ARRRGH! my new lights don't work! now, what is the darn use of lights that don't work? they become useless pieces of decor!!!

my meagre attempt at making house look nicer, brighter, etc.. have ended up in DARKNESS! oh woe is me!

Meaningful things in life, you ask?

1. feel that i have been too hard on my son
2. listened to a cassette tape about Worship and Praise breaking into God's presence (King David), bondages (Paul and Silas) and thru enemy territory (King Jehosaphat) and found it refreshing!
3. visited mum

I reckon my son a flight feather on a bird. If left to stand alone would be pretty but of little function or purpose. However, on a bird is capable of rendering flight to that bird. If only it knew of its purpose, its importance, its value to the bird....


1 comment:

sonia said...

Hmm.. Since they're new, bring back to that lighting shop ar. Or they're actually not so new wan?

Sorry, a lil blur now.. =P