"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;

not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

Monday, April 09, 2007

Free trial offers, anyone?

This is my life. I am given a life but really, it isn't mine. It's rather like a trial offer life. I am given the offer for no apparent reason, except cos the manufacturer wants to and I get to use/abuse my life as I please although the manufacturer did give me an owner's handbook so that I would qualify.

Qualify? Yes, for the better life which is for keeps.

This is how I qualify. I must use the trial offer life according to specifications, which is based on the owner's handbook, then I get the free upgrade to better life! The best part of it all is that it is free!

Does that sound fair? Does that sound real?

What about the cost? Now, that is another matter. Well, you see, although the trial offer life is given out free, the cost to the manufacturer is rather high. The manufacturer had put His life on the line to ensure we get this trial offer in the first place! He offered an unlimited lifetime guarantee that if you have diseased, broken, less than perfect trial offer life to return after using it according to specifications, He would give you better life, no questions asked!

The tricky part of the trial offer life is remembering that it isn't really mine. It's a trial offer. Also, I do need to refer to the owner's handbook regularly to ensure I am using the trial offer life according to specifications.

No comments: